Analytics in India – State of the Art
The NASSCOM AIG is organizing the first part of the ‘Institutionalization of Analytics’ workshop series. The first workshop will delve into the subject of ‘Analytics in India – State of the Art’ and explores:
- Where India stands in adoption of analytics compared to the developed countries?
- What are the success stories?
- Which industries other than the traditional financial services, retail and telecom are the best suited to leverage analytics?
- Are we geared for the future?
- What are the challenges in successful adoption of analytics?
- Do we really need analytics?
DateFeb 21, 2014